To start managing certificates:
- Go to the Settings section and open the Additional Options tab.
- Then, scroll down to the Extra Options section and click Certificate Templates.
On the Certificate Templates page, the following options are available:
You can upload PDF certificates which will be delivered to your students after they successfully complete training materials.
To add a new certificate:
- Hit the Add Certificate button.
- Enter a certificate name, specify in how many days after the delivery the certificate will expire, and click Browse...
- Select a PDF certificate on your computer and click Open.
- After that, click on Upload. The certificate will be added to your Flora LMS account.
Selecting a Default Certificate
To set a certificate as a default one, check the radio button in the Default column.
To edit a certificate:
- Click the pen icon to the right of the certificate name.
- Now change the title or expiration period of the certificate or upload a new PDF file. Then, hit the Update button.
The preset certificate template cannot be edited.
To remove a certificate:
- Click the trash bin icon to the right of the certificate name.
- In the Delete certificate window, click Delete.
The preset certificate template cannot be deleted.