FLora LMS allows you to upload content directly through the web interface:
- SCORM 1.2/2004 packages,
- FLV videos,
- MP4 videos,
- MP3 audio,
- reference documents (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT),
- content created with iSpring software products and published for further offline upload.
To upload a new content item to FLora LMS:
- Open the Content section of the admin portal.
- Then, open the Add Course menu and choose File.
- In the Upload window, click Browse…, locate the file on your computer and click Open.
- The title will be added automatically and will be the same as the name of the uploaded file. You can change it if you like. Add tags and description, then hit Upload.
- After the upload is over, click Done to add the file to the Content section.